9.17.2011

Thanks Roisin Markham from Ireland for key sent in homemade bag and cards with your own paintings :-)) You even did put a shell on that bag...think you know me too well ;) I love nature and have lots of shells and stones in my home :D I met Roisin on twitter her account @CreativeDynamix Artist & Entrepreneur. Bringing creative approaches to progressive organisations, initiatives & people working in partnerships to solve, innovate + communicate. http://creativedynamic.blogspot.com/p/welcome-to.html

1 comment:

  1. Finally it arrived, seemed to take forever. Thanks for the mention & links you are a star. How could I not know you also love the sea?
    In light of recent events in Norway I felt a key for peace to be really important. I recall growing up with terrorism.
    Looking forward to future creative conversations.
    x
    Roisin

    ReplyDelete